On Site Repairs
Trailer repairs are carried out by our mobile service vans on customers’ sites at times that are convenient to you – minimising your downtime.
Alternatively for contract customers, Trailerman Ltd staff can be based on your own premises to carry out all servicing, trailer repairs and maintenance on your fleet. We even offer roadside assistance if necessary.
Our engineers are highly skilled and dedicated to keeping your fleet on the road. Our engineers work within your health and safety policies and all other relevant legislation.
24 hour Callout – 0117 959 5250
To help reduce the down time of your fleet and keep your vehicles on the road we provide a 24 hour recovery and mobile repair service. Our team of mobile engineers offer roadside assistance to clients throughout the UK.
Repair work undertaken ranges from minor cab and bodywork damage to major accident repairs for all types of commercial vehicles including:
- minor cab damage,
- wings to trailer lights,
- side guards,
- landing legs,
- Rigid bodies,
- Tractor unit body
Our mobile service is fully equipped with MIG/ARC welding, 7.5 KVA Generator/Welder, 150 PSI Compressor, Oxygen and Acetylene, Access Ladders, Curtain repair equipment, Hope Scrutineer.
Road Side Repairs – 0117 959 5250
Commercial trailer Roadside Assistance when you need it.
Trailerman will come to you to fix your repair whatever make or model from fault diagnosis and repair service/inspections to full brake relines, MOT preparation and electrical repairs, curtain and tilt cover repairs.
If you are stuck on the road right now call 0117 959 5250
On Site Welding
Welding and fabrication is undertaken to a high standard!
- Suspension and chassis conversion and refurbishment
- Flitch plate and gusset welding
- 5th Wheel/Rubbing plate welding
- Body Frame/Corner Post welding/replacement
- Barn Door and Shutter Door Replacement/Renovation
- Warehouse Racking Repairs
- Fitment of Armco Barrier
- Walkway handrails fitment and repairs
- Trailer Axle replacement
- Spring Hanger Replacement
- Landing Leg Replacement/Modifications
- Steel Treadplate Welded Floors
- Aluminium Tipper Welding Floors, hinges, body
On site mobile ABS and EBS braking diagnostic technology to ensure rapid diagnosis and follow on repair.
To meet your needs we have access to one of the largest stocks of quality approved parts for any make of trailer
Trailerman offer a high standard of repairs at sensible charges including servicing, MOT preparation and presenting at the local VOSA test site.
MOT checks typically include:–
- MOT checks typically include,
- Registration plates and VIN details,
- Road wheels and hubs,
- Condition of tyres,
- Sideguards, Read Under–Run Devices and Bumper Bars,
- Spare wheel and Carrier,
- Vehicle to trailer coupling,
- Trailer Landing legs,
- Spray suppression, wings and wheel arches,
- Security of Body and Condition,
- Condition of Chassis,
- Electrical wiring and condition,
- Axles, stub axles and wheel bearings,
- Steering mechanism,
- Brake system components,
- Rear Markings and reflectors,
- Service and Parking brake performance,
- MOT traction,